elsewhere

Independent community dedicated to fine art and social visualization

Yossi Nahmias's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Merci Laurent, tout est bien avec mes filles et moi,But the situation in Gaza is app…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Aug 11, 2014 to Message to our troops

3 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by سلام<++

"Dear Laurent, I'm afraid you didn't understand me correctly. I did not claim anythin…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Nov 22, 2012 to Recent references related to iconicity in media networks and cultural sociology

5 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Yossi Nahmias

"I'm certainly in no moral position to preach to Palestinians, and certainly it is no…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Nov 21, 2012 to Recent references related to iconicity in media networks and cultural sociology

5 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Yossi Nahmias

"A chilling contemporary reference... more damage for the Palestinian cause and image…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Nov 21, 2012 to Recent references related to iconicity in media networks and cultural sociology

5 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Yossi Nahmias

"Sigal, I think there is something deeper in the consciousness and conscience of both…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Nov 17, 2012 to The role of death in the life of myths; that's what it's all about. almost…

6 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Weinstein Henry

"39 photos by:Tsafrir Abayov / APMohammed Abed /AFP / Getty ImagesBernat Armangue / A…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Nov 17, 2012 to The role of death in the life of myths; that's what it's all about. almost…

6 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Weinstein Henry

"Henry, you start an important discussion about the concept of reality on the TV scre…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Oct 5, 2012 to Where's Reality?

15 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Weinstein Henry

"It is typical for commercial photography and sometimes to magazine photography, but…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Oct 4, 2012 to Where's Reality?

15 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Weinstein Henry

"If I may add a little bit of self racism, Laurent, I wish we had our own Trappist Or…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Sep 5, 2012 to What happens to visual symbols during their transition from circulation in print to distribution on web social networks?

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by سلام<++

"If so, I need to take full advantage of your fatigue hours, it's amazing, Henry! You…"

Yossi Nahmias replied Sep 4, 2012 to What happens to visual symbols during their transition from circulation in print to distribution on web social networks?

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by سلام<++

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yossi Nahmias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service