elsewhere

Independent community dedicated to fine art and social visualization

The public is dumb, hence the public will pay.

All this to get another four years for Bibi.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

will pay? We're paying already, but yes, things can and will get worse. In the mean time the Gazans as well as the citizens in the south, pay a horrible price.

This feels so much like a deja vue, but then the first Gaza war appears to be not the last. 

so true - and eternal, 

thus nothing will help to prevent the future horrors that await us

which brings me to one conclusion - do whatever I can to be good and do good and spread good in my near vicinity - that's what is left for us, and there's not much time left 

,לא עקבתי

מי התחיל ? !                                           י

the israeli lords of war, hezy, as usual,

but truly, it sounds like little kids to their mother or teacher: he started, he started. No he started. The question isn't at al relevant, the question is how to stop it.

Dumb and Dumber Live on Twitter

Tag: Election time in Israel

yuyume said:

The question isn't at al relevant, the question is how to stop it.

לעצור את מה (את מה שקורה היום ? את מה שקורה בחודשים האחרונים ? את מה שקורה בשנים האחרונות ? את מה שקורה מאז העליות הראשונות ?) ?                 י

================================================

yuyume said:

it sounds like little kids to their mother or teacher: he started, he started. No he started.

העובדה שילדים מרגישים שיש חשיבות לשאלה 'מי התחיל' - אינה מלמדת שהיא אינה במקומה.                                  י

אין (לי) ספק, ולו קל, שברוב המקרים יש לתשובה לשאלה הזאת חשיבות מכרעת להתייחסותנו לְאירוע נדון !!!                                       י

Weinstein Henry said:

האם הצילום מוצג כדי שנראה את "תוכנו" ?                             י
אם כן - אז למה הצד המוצג לנו ... בצל ? !                            י                     

I don't speak Hebrew, Hezy.

Because you replied to my comment, I suppose you speak English?

Wonder why you chose to reply to me in Hebrew!?

Hezy said:

Weinstein Henry said:

האם הצילום מוצג כדי שנראה את "תוכנו" ?                             י
אם כן - אז למה הצד המוצג לנו ... בצל ? !                            י                     

yuyume said:

it sounds like little kids to their mother or teacher: he started, he started. No he started.

Hezy said: 

העובדה שילדים מרגישים שיש חשיבות לשאלה 'מי התחיל' - אינה מלמדת שהיא אינה במקומה.                                  י

אין (לי) ספק, ולו קל, שברוב המקרים יש לתשובה לשאלה הזאת חשיבות מכרעת להתייחסותנו לְאירוע נדון !!!                                       י

How could I know that you do not understand Hebrew ? 
Anyway, I have asked:
Does the photograph displayed so we will see it's "content"?  
If so - then why the side that is shown to us is ... shaded? ! 

Weinstein Henry said:

So you thought I would understand Hebrew, and answer in English, if I understand well.

About the pic: this image is taken from the album Heritage Site (images15-16), and was posted with the comment "I hate this kind of pagan-satanic stuff".
I chose this disturbing dark image as cover for my take on the war of tweets between "Dumb and Dumber" because for me both stuff & content are related to Evil At Work, the pagan dumb fascination for darkness & destruction.
This is an artistic statement, not an illustration, Hezy: the picture is related to the content of the tweets. 

Hezy said:

How could I know that you do not understand Hebrew ? 
Anyway, I have asked:
Does the photograph displayed so we will see it's "content"?  
If so - then why the side that is shown to us is ... shaded? ! 

Weinstein Henry said:

Weinstein Henry said:

So you thought I would understand Hebrew, and answer in English, if I understand well.

It makes sense. Why not? [It is easy to think about situation(s) that it is obvious solution].
but,
more important:
When I asked my question in Hebrew - It was B E F O R E (!) you "answered in English" !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yossi Nahmias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service